Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    They still will. But what GOT the Jews in trouble were things like "I own your country." Christians in this country will never leave Israel alone, but the bunch that is worried about their money and not the past or the future is very funny. And then you had all that trashing of that kid.....then his guy wins . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll tell you this the U.S turns it back on Israel and it really is over for us . We can handle Bush, Obama, exc. as pres. and we can get through congress being heavily made up of either party but we WILL NOT carry on if we turn our backs on them. Call me crazy, stupid, dumb,exc,exc. but you'll see what happens to our nation the day we do not back Israel. </div></div>
    Read close, I didn't say I didn't agree with you. But one must be careful who they pick for allies. I don't think God is into counting Jewish coin as much as some. The truth just came out for Jersey- if they ain't rich, he isn't worried about them.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    Israel isn't going anywhere pick up a Bible and see for yourself. We as a country need to make sure we're on the right side and if the side we pick is not with Israel then we are in trouble.
    Can't wait to see the next suprbeast 1 liner that makes no contribution to the discussion.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    I can't wait to see your next response equating foreign policy with the Bible...that's the problem now...too much BS coming from the pulpit to make a rational decision independant of a book that, by the way, not everyone in this country holds as holy.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    I feel sorry for people like you. I'm not trying to be smart of funny or clever i really do .
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    Why, because I point out to you that not all folks in this country fall under one religion and hold the same things as holy? I feel sorry for you for being so blind to reality.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: its already started..........whats the shelf life for israel?

    I realize what you're saying doesn't mean i have to agree with it. And don't try to talk down to me like other let you do on here like you're so smart and savvy. You put your pants on one leg at just like the rest of us remember that.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •